Wednesday 8 February 2017

Revitalising my Blog

Hello dear blog world! It's time to revitalise my blog! Unfortunately last year I had no time and probably I had not enough energy and the right mood for writing and taking pictures. This year I would like to change this situation! I have so many ideas that I want to share with you!

But first let me tell you why I was missing. In February 2016 me and my boyfriend moved to Germany. This was a big and hard decision for me, when I was younger I never wanted to move from Transylvania. There is my sweet and peaceful home, there is my family, my friends and everything that is important! But as the years passed I realised I want to evolve! It's time to discover our beautiful world, meet new people and try new things. 
We had a few friends in Germany, in a little town, near Nuremberg and one day we decided to take our little packages and go! At first it was weird, we did not speak the language, just a few words and we were alone. Happily we were there for each other! Of course our staying is not final. Now we are working and learning the German language. And we have friends! That is so important :)

That's all for now, I just wanted to say Hi and I'm back! 
Here are a few pictures from last year, from my favourite park. 


Summer the park it was full of roses and smelled wonderful!






See you next time! :)
Orsi

No comments:

Post a Comment