Thursday 18 June 2015

Garden with lots of roses

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you!


Love my boyfriends mother's garden. It's so little and cute and beautiful.
I always feel like I'm in the secret garden.
When she became widow she bought a smaller house with a small garden.
This happened almost two years ago, so the garden is one year old.


The old lady is a piano teacher and last time when we visited her she just took a lesson for a little girl.
Loved to stay and listen her music, on the other chair the little cat was sleeping.
Everything was so calm...



Little Kate, when she woke up, isn't she a cutie? :) 
She is 8 weeks old, and she had three brothers, but two boys found a place where to live, at a lovely family at a farm. One little cat unfortunately died :( 
I'm so happy Kate is healthy!


Corners and flowers of  the garden:











And a last picture about this sweetheart:


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful garden and great pictures! Where are you staying?
    Kate is so so cute!
    Love Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear Silvia, glad you like my pictures. I am living in Transylvania, Romania in a lovely town: Targu Mures. Where are you from?

      Delete