Hi there, I'm Orsi of the SzKOrso.
SzKOso is all about encouraging others to find their creative side. This will be my journal, where I am going to share my thoughts, my feelings and my pictures. And sometimes my diy projects.
I love nature and simplicity and I have a serious obsession for colors.
I live in Romania, Transylvania with my boyfriend, who is also my best friend.
In the last years I was working as a history teacher and as a project manager.
- at school I learned to play the violin and piano
- I love reading memoirs...of anyone, famous or not (and not just memoirs)
- I hate asking for help...for anything. I also don't like feeling indebted. But I love helping others and giving things away.
- I looove vintage things... everything.
- love to eat vegetables, fruits ( specially raspberry...mmm) and there are periods when I'm trying to be vegetarian, but if I want to be sincere I love the taste of meat. Well not every meat, but chicken meat is so delicious.
Here is our precious 12 years old cat, Mathias :)